Susie is our office guardian, ensuring team HQ is in tip top shape… she’s also got a reputation for creating the most awesome coronation chicken ever *drool*
Serves 6-8 folks
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- 1 whole cooked chicken or 6 chicken breasts shredded
- 6 dollops of Straight Up yoghurt
- 4 dollops of mayonnaise
- 4 tsp. curry powder
- 4 big dollops of mango chutney
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of red grapes, halved
- Handful of dried apricots, roughly chopped
*dollop = 1 heaped tablespoon
Susie’s top tip – add in a handful of flaked almonds to give your dish a li’l bit of added crunch!
Now you need to:
- Mix the Straight Up yoghurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, mango chutney, lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Mix in the shredded chicken and then add the apricots and grapes.
- Serve in your favourite dish or on top of rice or a jacket potato!
If you make Susie’s straight up zingy coronation chicken then share it with us on social media and tag us in your creations using #thecollectivekitchen and we might just have to treat you!
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk