- The Collective
- doing good
- gettin’ in touch
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into The Collective Year’s Worth of Yoghurt (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entrants must be aged 16 or over at the time of entry or their entry may be deemed invalid. Entry is open to residents of the UK excluding employees and the immediate families of Epicurean Dairy Limited (the “Promoter”) trading as The Collective, their associated companies, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. The competition commences on Monday 21st September at 5pm and the closing date for receipt of all entries is Sunday 27th September at 11:59pm (“Competition Period”).
4. The Competition will be advertised on The Collective newsletter.
How to Enter
5. To participate in the competition entrants must purchase from The Collective Shop (www.thecollectivedairy.shopify.com) within the competition period.
6. There is no additional cost to entering, the consumer’s online purchase is counted as entry. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish during the competition period
7. There will be 1 winner selected at random from all purchases made on The Collective Shop (www.thecollectivedairy.shopify.com) made within the competition period. The winners will be contacted via the email address used when ordering on The Collective Shop within 7 (seven) days of the competition ending. Winners must respond to the email within another 7 (seven) days to acknowledge their win.
8. The time of entry will be the time the customer’s order is processed via The Collective Shop.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who enters that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the Winners, the Winners hereby permit the Winners’ forename to appear in connection with the Year’s Worth of Yoghurt or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever through the world and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
11. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winners. If the Prize remains unclaimed by the Winners or unallocated or forfeited for any reason, by Monday 19th October 2020 10.00am BST, the Prize will be re-allocated to another entrant.
12. There will be one (1) Prize Winner who will receive the following prize:
26 x Gourmet Tub coupons to the cost of one free tub each
26 x Straight Up Tub coupons to the cost of one free tub each
25 x Kefir products coupons to the cost of one free product each
13. The Prize is non-transferable.
14. If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a Prize of equal or greater value.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
16. Personal information about the Winners will only be shared with The Promoter.
17. If a Winner does not provide proof of meeting the age restriction and other valid entry requirements of notification of winning, their Prize will be forfeited in full, and the Winner will have no further claim.
18. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the The Collective Shop order. Should an Entrant’s account or contact details change during the Competition Period it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify The Promoter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
20. The personal data you provide to The Promoter will be used for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the Winners and prize fulfilment).
21. By entering the Competition, each entrant acknowledges that if he or she is a winner his or her surname and county may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced by contacting The Collective Dairy. In these circumstances the entrants acknowledge that The Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
31. The Winner’s surname and county shall be available by sending a stamped SAE to The Promoter marked ‘Year’s Worth of Yoghurt Competition’ and will be available for a period of 8 weeks from Monday 19th October 2020.
32. This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.